Is your organization looking for a dynamic, inspirational speaker who delivers a meaningful message in a fun, humorous manner?
You search has ended. Bill Collar will custom build a program to meet your needs.
Get your conference off to a great start with Bill Collar and his dynamic “All The Way With PMA!” program.
Meet Bill Collar
Bill Collar taught high school history and coached football and track for 35 years, the last 29 at Seymour High School. Recognized as Wisconsin Teacher of the Year and Wisconsin Football Coach of the Year, Bill retired from the classroom and gridiron in 2001. He coached state champions in football and track.
Bill is a member of the Wisconsin Football Coaches Hall of Fame, the UW-La Crosse Wall of Fame and the National High School Athletic Coaches Association Hall of Fame...
A former football captain and all-conference player, Collar has been honored as a Distinguished Graduate by UW- La Crosse. A past president of the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association, Bill is a recipient of the Dave McClain Distinguished Service Award for football in Wisconsin.
Bill has spoken with audiences ranging from the Riddell Athletic National Sales Staff to the Wisconsin State School Superintendent’s Convention. A regular presenter to the Wisconsin Badger Football Team, former coach Barry Alvarez referred to Collar as, “the player’s favorite speaker at camp.”
Possessing a keen sense of humor and a flair for the dramatic, Bill has portrayed “Hamburger Charlie” the originator of the hamburger on the Food Channel, the Travel Channel the Discovery Channel and on the History Channel. Active with the Home of the Hamburger organization, past president of the Seymour Library Board and current president of the Seymour Historical Society, Bill demonstrates positive leadership and effective communication in his community. In 2007 he was named Seymour’s “Most Outstanding Citizen.”
After his retirement from the classroom Bill focused his time and energy on "All The Way With PMA!" and has spread his motivational message throughout the Midwest. If you are looking for a speaker who is dynamic, entertaining and knows how to deliver a message, Bill is the person for you. Bill is equally comfortable with business groups, professional organizations and the educational clients.
Bill has authored two books: Exceeding the Standards: Teaching with Pride, Poise, and Passion, and It’s More Than A Game!, a character-building book for youth. Bill and his wife Holly have raised three daughters and presently stay busy following the activities of their seven grandchildren.
Speaking Fees & Topics
Bill’s fee is negotiable. Customary charges range from $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 depending on the type and number of presentations, size of the audience and location. The best thing to do is to contact Bill and discuss your particular needs with him.
More Information Available
- Barry Alvarez, University of Wisconsin
- “Bill’s style is very entertaining and amusing, but his message is never lost. When he starts his presentation, the electricity builds. I have never listened to a speaker so intently. After Bill Collar delivers his message you leave the room ready to take on any challenge. He is our player’s favorite speaker at camp.”
- Robert Crist, Delavan-Darien Schools
- "Bill Collar was our “Keynote Speaker” last fall for the opening kick-off with all staff. He spoke on “Positive Mental Attitudes”. He had a marvelous engaging presentation that mesmerized the entire audience! His message was extremely positive, made one reflect on oneself and daily things we can control and do to help others and ourselves. The use of daily humor was obvious and something we can all do. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any organization. I am planning to engage him again for a periodic tune-up.
- Tom Strehl, Pomp’s Tire
- “I especially want to commend you for participating with our sales force during their breakout sessions. Getting their feedback and using it during your presentation was very professional. Our group of over 500 salespeople accepted your presentation with common sense vision and value driven messages. They also had a lot of fun."
- Tom Kleppek, Riddell, Inc.
- “Thank you for the outstanding presentation at our national sales conference. We were impressed with how you managed to integrate a powerful motivational message and appropriate humor. Over 300 sales reps left the conference with renewed enthusiasm. They appreciated your message. The standing “O” said it all.”